What began as two men wanting to serve others in January 2017 when GRM was founded, turned into helping over 150,000 people around the world. It’s difficult to measure the ultimate impact of helping one person. But studies show that performing an act of kindness inspires the person being helped to continue those acts with kindness other people. A ripple effect has been created that can never be stopped.
We can measure the impact that both Pete Reed and Derek Coleman had after they founded GRM back in January 2017. And while it may be impossible to measure the impact that those 150,000 people who have been served by GRM, we know that the world is a better place as a result. That ripple continues to expand and grow and we are forever grateful.
These are just a few of the many projects GRM has led since its inception:
- 2017: 10,000 patients, 200 medics trained in Mosul, Iraq.
- 2019: Medical Humanitarian Assessment for 20,000 people displaced in Yemen.
- 2019 – Present: 50,000 patient contacts in Mexico.
- 2021: 2,000 Afghan evacuees receiving medical aid in Philadelphia, USA.
- 2021: 200 patients plus teaching for 35 nurses and clinicians in Sierra Leone.
- 2022: 724 surgeries, 79 medevac transports, 1,800 clinicians trained, $350K in equip donated in Ukraine.
You can keep this ripple effect momentum going by starting a Facebook fundraiser in GRM’s honor, setting up a recurring donation, or spreading the word by sharing our social media posts on Facebook and Instagram!